The swimming pool is generally constructed in residential properties, clubs, hotels, and also schools. The concrete is the long life material which is the best suited for the swimming pool installation.
Basic requirements in swimming pool installation:
When it comes to the swimming pool construction and installation, the following are the basic requirements to be considered.
- It is highly important to have the pool shell, walls, and also floors to be structurally sound.
- The pool shell should be designed and made so that they will have the best water tightness. This specific condition should be followed when the pool is partially or fully filled.
- The wall and floor surface in the inner portion of the pool should be finished properly with the smooth, attractive, and reasonably solid material.
- It also has the walkway which surrounds the perimeter of the pool. The walkway width should be around 1.5 meters in the minimum value.
- If you are going to install the pool for the little kids or non-swimmers, they should be provisions for the safety steps all around the walls.
- The terms for the diving board are according to the swimming association of the region.
Based on the special needs of the different customers, these requirements may slightly change from one another.
Pool types, styles, and designs:
Once you have decided to get the swimming pool installation or construction service, it is essential to consider its different types, shapes, styles, sizes, and also designs based on the different purposes. Lot size, budget, availability of the materials and local codes are the most important factors to be considered for making the best decision to build or install the pool on your property. Before taking the decision on the style, type, size, and design of the swimming pool, first you have to assess what type of pool really works for you and your entire family. Whether it is the small or large pool, you have to discuss with each and every member of your family and select the best options. The most common and widely used types of swimming pools include,
- Above ground pool – It is suitable for middle class family who plans for the lower budget.
- Architectural pool – This type of pool should have a structure along with the definite lines in order to provide the cohesive look.
- Family pool – It is also known as the recreational swimming pool which includes the awesome water features such as elaborate slides, tunnels, caves, boulders, and also for-all-ages appeal for your entire family.
- Indoor pool – The indoor swimming pool is under the roof, inside, and also insulated pool at least by 3 walls.
- Infinity pool – It is custom built pool and designed to highlight the view.
- Kiddie pool – It is easy to find, portable, dispensable, and inflatable pool which can be used anywhere you want.
You can have some more designs of swimming pools to install such as lap pool, natural pool, Olympic size pool, plunge pool, salt water pool, spool, and so on.